Learn what many CMO and Ecommerce manager miss in their current Google Ads and Google shopping strategy
This online course will give you a simple tool and dashboard that you can use to set the correct targets for your Google Ads and Google Shopping strategy. Either if you are using an external agency or manage Google Ads yourself. Setting the right targets is key for your success.
Jonas Hagströmer Theodorsson from Keywordio will share how to set targets based on your ecommerce economics. In this online-course you will learn how to use a simple tool in Google sheet to calculate the optimal target for your business.
Oscar Sjöstrand is an expert on Google Ads and Google Shopping. Learn from him how to follow up and track your progress in Google Ads or Google Shopping.
Tools used and shared in the online course
- Google Sheet, Ecommerce economics - transfer your business Goals into your Google Ads strategy with benchmark data.
- Data studio, Dashboard for you to instant access and following your progress towards your targets.
- Video guided tour so you can step by step follow how to analyse the performance in Google Ads and Google Shopping.
Who should attend?
What you’ll learn in this course
Questions that we will answer
- Do I have a great ROAS ? ( return on ads spend)
- Why should I not evaluate ROAS in some cases?
- When should I consider LTV ? ( Life Time value)
- Should I use CoS ( Cost of Sales) or ROAS ?
- Why can a high ROAS be bad for my business?
- Can I check what my agency is doing?